Who Should Enrol?
Lecturers and aspirant educators and trainers with an interest in embracing teaching excellence.
The programme will be combination of the following learning interventions:
- Self-study (prior to attending the workshop) (Part 1). The study material is comprehensive enough to be utilized as self-study.
- A facilitated and interactive workshop (Part 2).
To enable facilitators and subject experts to transfer their knowledge and skills through effective and efficient teaching practices designed to meet the need of adult learners within the higher education framework.
The study material will cover the following proposed modules:
- Adult Learning Principles
- Study Material and Study Guides
- Modes of Instruction
- Presentation Skills
- Visual Aids
- Interactive Facilitation Skills
- Educational Strategies
The Foundation for Professional Development will award the participants with a Certificate of Completion once participants have attended the workshop for this short course, completed the assessment and attained the required pass mark.
Fees, Intake Dates and Mode of Delivery
R4 500.00 (Inclusive of all VAT and taxes)
Intake 3: 8-9 Jul 2021 - Virtual Classroom
Intake 4: 24 - 26 Aug 2021 - Virtual Classroom
Intake 5: 19 - 22 Oct 2021 - Virtual Classroom
Intake 6: 07-09 Dec 2021 - Virtual Classroom