The Postgraduate Diploma in Distance Higher Education is:
- Accredited for 120 Credits on NQF Level 8, SAQA ID: 109941
- Council on Higher Education accredited
This qualification is aimed at lecturers at higher education institutions with an interest in embracing online learning (e-learning).
- Affordability - It is arguably one of the most affordable accredited level 8 educational qualifications in South Africa.
- Accessibility – Our distance learning and robust e-learning resources empower students who cannot access traditional tertiary institutions.
To enrol for this qualification, potential students must possess:
- An appropriate Bachelor's Degree on NQF exit level 7 or
- An Advanced Diploma on NQF exit level 7
- Working experience related to higher education, distance higher education or post-secondary technical and vocational education and training will be regarded as important determinants.
Study Material: the entire qualification can be accessed online
Duration: 1 year as full-time or 2 years as part-time
Certification: Successful candidate will be awarded with a Postgraduate Diploma in Distance Higher Education (NQF Level 8).
- R 350-00 application free (If successful, the application fee contributes to your total course fee)
- R 31 000-00 (Inclusive of all VAT and taxes for 2021)
Registration now open! 2020/2021 Intakes:
Intake 1: closes 15 March 2021.
Intake 2: closes 26 July 2021.
LEAVE US YOUR DETAILS
One of our representatives will be in touch with you if you have any queries!