Over 500 000 students enrolled with FPD to Date!
The Postgraduate Diploma in Health Professions Education and Leadership is:
- Accredited for 120 Credits on NQF Level 8, SAQA ID: 102056
- Council on Higher Education accredited
- Accredited for 30 Ethical CEU's on Level 2
This qualification is aimed at health professions educators and practitioners who wish to further develop their leadership, management and education knowledge and skills in a global and inter-professional context.
This qualification has been developed in partnership with Sub-Saharan Africa-FAIMER Regional Institute (SAFRI). An institution with a 10-year track record of developing Educational Leaders in Africa.
The Postgraduate Diploma in Health Professions Education and Leadership is a part-time distance (e-Learning) qualification consisting of written reflections, written work-based assignments, video material of practice & reports as well as an innovative research project.
- Affordability - It is arguably one of the most affordable accredited level 8 educational qualifications in South Africa.
- Accessibility – Our distance learning and robust e-learning resources empower students who cannot access traditional tertiary institutions.
To enrol for this qualification, potential students must possess:
- An approved undergraduate degree in health sciences or equivalent qualification.
Study Material: the entire qualification can be accessed online
Duration: 1 year as full-time or 2 years as part-time
Certification: Successful candidate will be awarded with a Postgraduate Diploma in Health Professions Education and Leadership (NQF Level 8).
- R 350-00 application free (If successful, the application fee contributes to your total course fee)
- R 31 000-00 (Inclusive of all VAT and taxes for 2021)
- SAFRI Fellows receive a 50% discount. *Subject to meeting certain requirements.
- SAMA Members receive a 10% discount. *Subject to meeting certain requirements.
- Intake 1: Registrations close on 13 April 2022 for May 2022
- Intake 2: Registrations close on 12 September 2022 for October 2022
LEAVE US YOUR DETAILS
One of our representatives will be in touch with you if you have any queries!
Click here to view more information on this qualification